Forums

how to fix "your console is printing so much" error

I got the following error when I ran a query on MYSQL - "Your console is printing so much that it's interfering with other users, so it has been closed Console closed."

When I ran show table status;, this is the result I got costtool_prices | InnoDB | 10 | Compact | 35360 | 326 | 11550720 | 0 | 3670016 | 41943 04 | 172008 | 2018-04-08 20:39:50 | NULL | NULL | utf8_general_ci | NULL

Can you please let me know why this is happening and how best to fix it?

If your query outputs so much that it causes the console to close, then the output is unlikely to be very useful to you. Limit your selection to a reasonable number of rows and you will not cause the problem.

im Running pip install torch and getting the same error what should i do??

Try redirecting the output to a file by adding > /tmp/torch-install.log to the end of the install command -- for example:

pip3.6 install --user torch > /tmp/torch-install.log

Also, if you're just using pip install torch and you're not in a virtualenv, it won't work -- see this help page.

pip install tensorflow==1.15.0 Error : Your console is printing so much that it's interfering with other users, so it has been closed
Console closed.

so one solution would be

pip install tensorflow==1.15.0 > /tmp/tensorflow-install.log

Thanks a lot

Hi team, I'm trying to install Tensorflow package (<400MB) and I'm receiving the following error:

(envrobot_oe) 22:47 ~ $ pip install tensorflow > /tmp/tensorflow-install.log ERROR: Could not install packages due to an EnvironmentError: [Errno 122] Disk quota exceeded

In my dashboard I see that I've used 2 of 5Gb in my account, any ideas.

Regards,

It was temporarily exceeded during the execution of the installation command. The package itself is not so big but uses a lot of space during the installation.

I tried to run pip install torchvision==0.10.0 > /tmp/torchvision-install.log. The installation was killed. Do I need to create a tmp folder first? or create a log file? Please advise how to fix it. Also, the torchvision wasn't installed but the disk space was used 1G+. My account is paid account with 5G disk space.

-- Thanks for the help from pythonanywhere team, I was able to resolve the issue and install the torchvision successfully by upgrading the plan to 10G and add --quiet to the pip install.

Are you installing this in a virtualenv? If not, you need to add --user option to pip command.

i am receiving the below error when i try to install tensorflow: Your console is printing so much that it's interfering with other users, so it has been closed Console closed.

Try adding the "> /tmp/tensorflow-install.log" that is suggested above to the end of the pip install command.