Forums

ssl submitted

hi,

I've submitted a SSL certificate by using the send feedback link . Can someone please take a look?

OK -- there's no need to double up the request in the forums, though. We process everything within a maximum of 24 hours, but normally much faster if it's during UK business hours.

Is everything ok? its been more than 24hrs... Please let me know if you need anything from me...

Hi there -- did you get an error message when you sent the feedback message? I can't find any feedback messages associated with your account.

Either way, it looks like there is a problem with your certificate -- it should be a file with a number of "BEGIN CERTIFICATE"..."END CERTIFICATE" blocks, nothing else. Could you take a look?

How do I send a private message to you ? I checked the .combined.cert and looks ok at my side with a number of "BEGIN CERTIFICATE"..."END CERTIFICATE" blocks

Put your certificate and key somewhere in you file storage on PythonAnywhere, then send us feedback or an email telling us where your certificate and key are.

key and the combined cert is in /home/susarla/mysite/ssl_cert . I checked my combined cert again and it has number of BEGIN AND END certificate blocks only and nothing else.

I just checked the combined cert and it contains quite a lot of other stuff -- it looks like it might be RTF or something? If you click on it in the "Files" tab, it will load up in the editor and you'll see that it starts with this:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\cocoartf1561\cocoasubrtf200
{\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;}

There are also backslashes at the end of most of the lines.

Thanks. I see what you mean. Mac Text editor messed it up. I've now corrected it. Please pick up .combined.cert

Thanks again.

ok- responded to your email