Forums

I can't go to the django admin panel

http://katyalima.pythonanywhere.com/admin/ page not found

Have you enabled admin in your settings and reloaded your web app?

how to enable admin in settings?

See the django documentation

Blockquote

Add 'django.contrib.admin' to your INSTALLED_APPS setting.
The admin has four dependencies - django.contrib.auth, django.contrib.contenttypes, django.contrib.messages and django.contrib.sessions. If these applications are not in your INSTALLED_APPS list, add them.
Add django.contrib.auth.context_processors.auth and django.contrib.messages.context_processors.messages to the 'context_processors' option of the DjangoTemplates backend defined in your TEMPLATES as well as django.contrib.auth.middleware.AuthenticationMiddleware and django.contrib.messages.middleware.MessageMiddleware to MIDDLEWARE. These are all active by default, so you only need to do this if youve manually tweaked the settings.
Determine which of your applications models should be editable in the admin interface.
For each of those models, optionally create a ModelAdmin class that encapsulates the customized admin functionality and options for that particular model.
Instantiate an AdminSite and tell it about each of your models and ModelAdmin classes.
Hook the AdminSite instance into your URLconf.

After you’ve taken these steps, you’ll be able to use your Django admin site by visiting the URL you hooked it into

Blockquote

all settings have been made, but the admin panel does not open((( could there be a reason for incorrect django installation or incorrect directory structure?

Have you reloaded your website on the "Web" page? You need to do that on PythonAnywhere after you make any code changes.

I have same issue and I have done all settings. Admin is opening in my local server but not in pythonanywhere. When I type in url mysitename/admin , same site opening means no admin panel

ok . its opening when I type mysitename/admin/

Great! What turned out to be the problem?

I have created admin superuser, models, path urls, import admin and admin / does not appear in my domain. Says that does not exist. What is the problem?

Have you added admin to your INSTALLED_APPS?

Yas: INSTALLED_APPS = [ 'django.contrib.admin', 'django.contrib.auth', 'django.contrib.contenttypes', 'django.contrib.sessions', 'django.contrib.messages', 'django.contrib.staticfiles', 'orla.apps.OrlaConfig', ]

and in urls.py: from django.contrib import admin and path('admin/', admin.site.urls),

and in admin.py: from .models import Curso, Orla admin.site.register(Curso) admin.site.register(Orla) In local host it´s work but not in pythonanywhre. Error 404

I seem to be able to access /admin for your webapp?

ok Thanks