Forums

403 Forbidden" error or "Connection Refused" error in logs

Hi, so I have been trying to connect to my various webpages I created in my flask.app, but since last night, I have been locked out of all of them and receiving a 403 error. I do not know why since I am a subscribed customer. Please help ASAP.

Are you getting the 403 errors when you try to access an external website from inside your website's code? Or are you getting it in your browser when you try to access your own website?

The first place to look is at your web app page to ensure that there are no errors indicated there. Next, check your site's server and error logs for any messages — you can view them here: rajesh007.pythonanywhere.com.error.log rajesh007.pythonanywhere.com.server.log You can find helpful tips on the PythonAnywhere help site: There's an ImportError in the logs "403 Forbidden" error or "Connection Refused" error in logs Database connection errors There are many more helpful guides on our Help pages

There was an error loading your PythonAnywhere-hosted site. There may be a bug in your code.

Error code: Unhandled Exception

The first place to look is at your web app page to ensure that there are no errors indicated there. Next, check your site's server and error logs for any messages — you can view them here:

rajesh007.pythonanywhere.com.error.log rajesh007.pythonanywhere.com.server.log You can find helpful tips on the PythonAnywhere help site:

There's an ImportError in the logs

"403 Forbidden" error or "Connection Refused" error in logs

Database connection errors

There are many more helpful guides on our Help pages

And what do you see in your logs?