Forums

how to delete credit card details?

Hi, I give the account to another person, how to delete credit card details? Yesterday the auto payment was from my card, I lowered to a free fare, but the money was not returned.

to clarify- what do you mean by you gave the account to someone else?

if you are a freelancer, in the future the best way to set this up is to create a new account for each of your new clients, and assign yourself as the "teacher" (set it from the accounts tab). This will allow you access to your client's accounts, and they can manage billing from their own account from the start.

for your recent payment- you probably downgraded right after payment was taken? downgrading will not return your payment. but if you send us an email and ask nicely and say that you downgraded right after paying, we will refund your payment.

I want to give my account to another person, and I need to delete the data of all credit cards.

if you downgrade, you can then give your account to another person and they will not have access to your credit cards. However, records of prior invoices etc will still be available. Those should not have your credit card information in them.

Thank you

I need to delete the credit card data.

We don't keep your credit card data -- I've removed your billing name and address from our system, but we have to keep the existing invoices for the tax purposes.