Forums

Unable to install Flask-Migrate

Hi there -- I am trying to install Flask-Migrate to a virtual environment (I am inside the virtual environment) However it is not installing for me: I get the error below:

I would be grateful for any suggestions.

pip install Flask-Migrate
Looking in links: /usr/share/pip-wheels
Collecting Flask-Migrate
  Retrying (Retry(total=4, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden',))': /simpl
e/flask-migrate/
  Retrying (Retry(total=3, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden',))': /simpl
e/flask-migrate/
  Retrying (Retry(total=2, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden',))': /simpl
e/flask-migrate/
  Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden',))': /simpl
e/flask-migrate/
  Retrying (Retry(total=0, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None, status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden',))': /simpl
e/flask-migrate/
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement Flask-Migrate (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for Flask-Migrate

Thanks for letting us know! The PyPI team (who manage the central index of all Python packages) are upgrading their site, and it looks like they've changed where certain files are hosted to a new server that was not on our list of whitelisted sites for free users.

I've added them to the whitelist, so the pip install should work fine now.