Forums

Log files not updating anymore

Hello, I am new to pythonAnywhere and it is really nice but i have a problem with my Log files on my python webApp, they are no more updating ... I saw that it could be because they were in the /var/log but it is not the case ... Do you know what i could do to have those log files updating again ?

thanks for reporting- we will investigate and post here with updates!

hi there- it seems one of our log servers was having some trouble. we have fixed that now. do let us know if you are still seeing any issues!

we have some issues

We did have some more issues earlier on today -- everything should be OK now...?

log files are not updating

hi there- I don't see anything wrong with your log files- where are you looking and are you looking at the bottom of the file?

My error log is not updating

Your logging looks good to me. What do you expect to see there that is not there?

My error log is not updating. Please help

Your error log looks like it's updating fine. What made you think that it's not updating?

How much does it take for the access log file to be updated? I have access to the web today but it only shows yesterdays` ones.

Which web app and which log are you talking about? Write to us on support@pythonanywhere.com if you do not want to discuss it on public forums.