Forums

scheduled tasks: return code 127

Since weeks I have scheduled tasks running daily & hourly without problems. Today I recognized that all of them return since 3 days a 127 error, indicating it cannot find the files (?):

2014-03-10 21:00:20 -- Completed task, took 2.00 seconds, return code was 127. bash: filename.py: command not found

Adding the absolute path to the scheduled tasks didn't help and the current working directory hasn't been changed (consciously) by me. What else could I try or did I overlook?

Sorry about that! We had a file server problem the other day, and it looks like the recovery process mis-assembled your sandbox on a scheduled task server. I've fixed things manually, and your scheduled tasks should work now.

I am having exactly the same problem. How can I fix it?

That's really weird. I did a thorough search yesterday to make sure that there was no-one else affected. and nothing came back. But I can see that the problem was affecting yours too.

I've forcibly rebuilt all sandboxes on the server that your tasks run on, and yours looks OK now. Sorry about that!

Your intervention fixed my problem immediately giles, thanks! Everything is back to normal now. Hope there aren't more users concerned.

Thanks giles, I'm up and running now.

Thanks for confirming, guys! I'm sure that I've got everyone fixed now. Of course, I was sure of that yesterday too, so I'll keep a close eye on the forums in case anyone else reports problems.

fixed

getting the same issue , can Anyone look into this " bash: home/PandeyAnupam/phn_pythonhost.py: No such file or directory

2017-06-14 04:31:20 -- Completed task, took 12.00 seconds, return code was 127.

"

home/PandeyAnupam/phn_pythonhost.py is probably not the path to your python script. It's more likely to be /home/PandeyAnupam/phn_pythonhost.py.

thanks Glenn :)

Hello, am receiving the same problem. bash: No such file or directory

2020-01-13 08:59:17 -- Completed task, took 7.00 seconds, return code was 127.

Make sure that the file that you're trying to run exists in your file storage.