Forums

The requested URL / was not found on this server.

the errors are nothing revealing, what could be causing this?

I NEED HELP

Which web framework are you using? In all Python web frameworks, you need to explicitly say which URLs it will handle -- the exact method you use to do that depends very much on the framework -- and if you don't specify a URL, then that's the message you'll get back from the server.

你好

the requested url/ not found on the server...this error occurs in my django frame work. can anyone please help me

do you have the url in your urls.py?

hi, i got it.thanku very much for your support

I received Not Found - The requested resource was not found on this server when I changed DEBUG = True to DEBUG = False in settings.py. But, I did not yet have a url configured. Let me check out urls.py as well.

Thanks!

Not Found The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.

i am getting same error, any soln?

If you're getting that on your website, it means that you need to implement a route for the URL that you are trying to access.

Not Found The requested resource was not found on this server

As we said in the last comment, if you're getting that on your website, it means that you need to implement a route for the URL that you are trying to access.