Forums

my python app works fine in my local pc, but after deployed to your server, it has problem.

I have a python backend that uses Flask to handle ajax http request from front end button, and it will response html text back to the page.

At first I can run this app successfully on my local pc, however, when I deployed my files to server, I can see the main page and fire a ajax request, but the backend processing for the request is interrupted somehow after a while.

I tried to read logs from your dashboard, i cannot find anything useful in the 'server' and 'access' files, and the 'error' log file is not exist.

Can you suggest how do I proceed here? thanks!!

These AJAX problems often exist because the browser suspects cross-site scripting attacks. Try going into your browser and turning off all security and xss settings and check if it works then.

I turned off the browser security settings. the problem is still there :(

Having looked at your webapp, I see that your AJAX request is going to 127.0.0.1. That's the address for the local machine. You need to get your AJAX to make the request to your PythonAnywhere web app.