Forums

Server Error 500 on open admin page

my website frontend is woorking fine but when i go to admin page it will show enter link description here

please help to resolve this issue

That error message is coming from your web framework (eg. Flask, web2py, Bottle or Django) and it should be putting error messages in the error log. Is there anything in the error log (linked from the "Web" tab)? If not, which web framework are you using?

There is no error in error log and i use Django Framework

and i hosted 2 website in django framework is that a problem

Having two Django webapps shouldn't cause any problems.

Try setting the DEBUG setting in settings.py temporarily, reloading the app, then visiting the page that's showing the problem -- that will give you a stack trace that should identify the cause of the error.

kk so what should i do for fix this problem

If you set DEBUG to true, then you'll get a stack trace when you visit the page. If you look at the stack trace, it should show you which line in your code is causing the problem, so you can fix it.

why disallowed host in web

Request Method: GET Request URL: http://deepak24ray.pythonanywhere.com/ Django Version: 1.11.4 Exception Type: DisallowedHost Exception Value:
Invalid HTTP_HOST header: 'deepak24ray.pythonanywhere.com'. You may need to add 'deepak24ray.pythonanywhere.com' to ALLOWED_HOSTS. Exception Location: /home/deepak24ray/.virtualenvs/django17/lib/python3.6/site-packages/django/http/request.py in get_host, line 113 Python Executable: /usr/local/bin/uwsgi Python Version: 3.6.0 Python Path:
['/var/www', '.', '', '/var/www', '/home/deepak24ray/.virtualenvs/django17/lib/python36.zip', '/home/deepak24ray/.virtualenvs/django17/lib/python3.6', '/home/deepak24ray/.virtualenvs/django17/lib/python3.6/lib-dynload', '/usr/lib/python3.6', '/home/deepak24ray/.virtualenvs/django17/lib/python3.6/site-packages', '/home/deepak24ray/frydesk'] Server time: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 11:59:12 +0000

The solution is in the error message: add 'deepak24ray.pythonanywhere.com' to ALLOWED_HOSTS