Forums

How to get a money back.

Hey there! I was subscribed for Hacker account. My laptop has technical issues and has been repairing by service center for about a month now. An invoice came this morning, so I downgraded to begginer account for now hoping to get my money back automatically, but they have not come back. How is this "Money back guarantee" works and what do I have to do?

Hi dierme,

Thanks for reaching out to us. As you have just been charged for this month and you immediately downgraded afterwards, we have refunded your money.

Conrad

Thank you, returned the money)

Hey there!

I was also subscribed for Custom account, but understood that to run my app I need Docker, which is not supported by PythonAnywhere. Therefore, I immediately downgraded my account.

Can I refund my money by a 30-day guarantee?

Ok. I have refunded your payment. It should appear in your bank statement in 5-10 days.

Thank you, the money is returned :)

Hello

I realized that python is not what I need, the payment was made about an hour ago, and the status of the account is lowered a minute ago, can I get my money back?

Sure, no problem -- the refund has been made, and should be back in your account within ten working days -- normally much faster, but it depends on how fast your bank processes it.

Hi,

Today, I subscribed for the Hacker plan. However, I could not run the "investpy" module as it kept giving error messages. In short, I could not benefit from this service and I kindly ask for the refund. I have already downgraded my account.

Thank you for your understanding.

No problem -- the refund has been made, and should be back in your account within ten working days.

Hello. I just downgraded my account. I thought I needed extra space; turns out I don't. Please can I get a refund? Your services are really awesome by the way.

I see you've also sent an email about this. We'll carry on the discussion there.

Oh Yes I did. Alright.

I've gotten the refund, thank youu

Thanks for letting us know.

Hi, I didn't like hosting for my tasks, please issue me a refund Thanks!

Sure, no problem -- the refund has been made, and should be back in your account within ten working days -- normally much faster, but it depends on how fast your bank processes it.

Hi! Yesterday I did buy hacker account but I'm afraid PA is not what I need at this time. Could you please issue me a refund?

Thanks in advance

Can you also retun my money back? I've just downgraded my account after 1hr using Hacker account

Ok. I have refunded your last payment. It should appear in your statement in 5-10 days.

Hi,

Today, I upgraded for the Hacker plan. But quickly understood that unfortunately this is not what i need. I have already downgraded my account. Can i get a refund?

Btw your service is really cool!

Hi there,

I have just realised that I had purchased the wrong account for 6 dollars. I had just bought it around 10 minutes ago, and downgraded just now. Is it possible for me to get a refund on this purchase, seeing as I have only had the account for a few minutes?

Thanks

No payment was taken for your account, so there is nothing to refund.

Hi,

I upgraded for the Hacker plan. But quickly understood that unfortunately this is not what i need. I have already downgraded my account. Can i get a refund?

Thanks.

@rokweb I have refunded your payment. It should appear in your statement in 5-10 days.

PythonAnywhere does not offer what I want, can I get a refund?

Sure, no problem -- that's done now. Because it was via PayPal, they will hopefully have already processed it (they're a bit faster than banks normally are).

Hi, we had bought a custom plan for our python hosting, but because of some connection issues we would like a refund, is that possible now? The hosting was bought 4 days ago.

@littlebitsofgood -- sure, it's done for you (it should be processed withing 5-10 working days).

Hi I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this, but here I go.

I wanted to use your services for my thesis artefact and turns out because of corona it must only be a local demonstration video. I downgraded within 24 hours, will I automatically get my money back or should I reach out to someone via email

hello I was subscribed upgrade account but now we change server so how to get a money back? I am so happy if I take back my money again. thanks

@mehmeet No problem, I've just refunded your last payment. It should be processed within 5-10 working days.

hello, I bought 6$ server but I need 7$ what should I do? should I refund first and buy it again?

Or you can just upgrade your plan now.

I can't use your platform for my telegram bot. Even through I opened Always on Tasks. I donwgraded. Can I get my refund?

I refunded your last payment -- it should be processed withing 5-10 working days.

Hello, I was subscribed to the Webdev plan for a school project, but now I don't need it anymore, it was charged again a few hours ago, can I get my refund? I already downgraded my account.

@angelYahir It's done for you.

Hello, I had subscribed to upgrade my account, but now my team has decided to change the hosting service. I have already switched my account to a beginner subscription. I would like to inquire if it's possible to get a refund of my $13, as we've realized that we need a different type of server. Thank you for your assistance.

@UNconductorAmigo It's done for you.

Hello, I have downgraded my account to a free account after only about a week of getting it and I haven't got my money-back, it has been more then 10working days.

Thank you for your assistance.

Ok. I have sent the refund. It should appear in your statement in 5-10 business days.