Forums

Problem with save button

i dont now why my files are not saving everry time i click at save btn the message (unsaved changes) keep appearingeven after the load time.<br>

how can i get my files saved ?

hmm- that's weird does this happen for all files? or one particular file? and does it keep occurring after say a refresh of the page? also do you have any other programs/scripts keeping that file open? (in which case may you weren't able to write the changes you wanted to save?)

no it is just have been Happening at html and css mainly css files.more than one files. yes even when i tried to logout and login again it happened.what do you mean by other programs/scripts keeping that file open?i haven't kept te file opened in two tabs or something like that.

That's strange. I've done a quick test at our end, and there's nothing obvious broken in your account.

Which browser and OS are you using? Can you try a different browser? What about from a different location / network connection?

Hi,

I do have the same problem. Did you solve it?

Thank you very much for your help. Adam

Could you post a screenshot, or send one to support@pythonanywhere.com?

Thank you so much. I just solved it ! Thank you

Great! What was the solution? Maybe it would help other people who encounter the same problem.

Hi, I have the same problem since yesterday. Cant save my html file, keep saving it again and again still showing 'unsaved changes'.

You probably logged out and logged in again in a different tab, or your session expired, so old page can't save the file. Copy the contents of you file onto the clipboard, reload the page and paste them back.

i dont now why my files are not saving everry time i click at save btn the message (unsaved changes) keep appearingeven after the load time

That's strange. Is it happening for all files or for a particular one?

Hi I can't save my file. It is always returning the message "unsaved changes", I don't know why?

Could you send us a screenshot of that behavior at support@pythonanywhere.com?

I'm having this same issue now

We need more details to investigate that. Could you send us a screenshot at support@pythonanywhere.com?