Forums

Regarding Payment

Hello Team, If I am taking Hacker account then can I run my website with my purchased domain ?

At a time for how many months I have to pay ?

PA's Account info includes:

"All of our paid plans come with a no-quibble 30-day money-back guarantee — you're billed monthly and you can cancel at any time. The minimum contract length is just one month. You get unrestricted Internet access from your applications, unlimited in-browser Python, Bash and database consoles, and full SSH access to your account. All accounts (including free ones) have screen-sharing with other PythonAnywhere accounts, and free SSL support (though you'll need to get a certificate for your own domains)."

HTH,

Jim

And If I am taking Hacker account then can I manage my current webapp(your-username.​pythonanywhere.com) with my own purchased domain(www.your-username.com) ? And If it is then please tell me the process how to map with my own domain

With a Hacker plan, you can have one web app -- that can be either your-username.​pythonanywhere.com or www.your-domain.com. It's pretty easy to rename your existing your-username.​pythonanywhere.com so that it runs at www.your-domain.com instead -- just follow the steps on this help page.